Artist's Notes: Thanks for arranging such a great contest - much appreciated!
- awesome...crisp and clean!
Monday, June 1, 2009 6:55:09 PM
- Actually the "Star Wars" themed poster is in second place. In regards to the poster being darked, the one with Christian Bale as a Terminator is well designed, but he is not the Terminator.
The person who designed this poster is probably is shock over the reponse.
I hope it wins in spite of the backlash.
Friday, May 29, 2009 11:30:38 AM
- The Drew Struzman-like poster is in fourth or fifth place not second.
Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:42:11 PM
- It is obvious the voting for this poster is a total sham! the poster in third is just as "dark" and a hell of a lot better...if this poster wins i will be thoroughly disappointed
Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:20:52 PM
- Not very original.
Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:44:37 PM
- I really hope this one wins. I don't know why people are so against it.
Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:44:00 PM
- I have been reading all the comments and the response to this poster is amazing - and at times harsh. For many, the Terminator / Star War poster that is currently in second place is the better poster. But, when it comes to movies, the poster must be aligned with the thematic and visual world of the film. The Terminator is not Star Wars - designed with bright colors and pastel brushes. The Terminator is dark - dirty. It is bleak. This Terminator poster is not the best design but I think it works as a Terminator poster. I hope this poster wins for that reason.
Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:14:35 AM
- It's a great poster...but it's not the best.... it is unfair that this clearly is a popularity contest, the voting seems a little jaded...but hey all the power to the guy with loads of friends!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:15:19 PM
- horrible sad excuse for a poster... looks like someone can use word art
Monday, May 25, 2009 4:30:08 PM
- Sure, the partial robotic face arguably belongs to a T-600 or T-800 model, but it could also be easily mistaken for some nasty Decepticon in the upcoming Transformers sequel. So, what movie is this wonderfully vague "teaser" for, again? Indeed, the sheep have brayed their approval for this uninspired tripe that must have taken less than five minutes to contrive. Just look at the sheer volume of favorable votes it's received (most likely from the designer's Facebook network). Now is yet another time when I must shake my head and scoff at the Vox Populi.
Monday, May 25, 2009 2:03:21 PM