Artist's Notes: Thanks for arranging such a great contest - much appreciated!
- Why do some people sound so angry. This is not a great poster. I think it works because it is simple. Some of the other posters are too flamboyant for Terminator. This is a teaser.. relax out there!
Monday, May 25, 2009 1:56:26 PM
- Wow, people have really lost their minds. Odviously, those writing comments have no real sense of movie marketing. It is a teaser poster - hence there is no movie title. It is clear that the designer is playing off of the Terminator mythology - the red eye of fatalism and fate.
It is only a poster - take it easy.
Monday, May 25, 2009 9:16:41 AM
- This is the most overrated design that has been submitted thus far. The poster looks like a promo . . . for a promo - one of those preliminary ads that leads into the real, better promotional piece (which could be almost any one of the other entries presented on this site) in some convoluted marketing strategy. This design (or the designer, perhaps) is an unfortunate victim of the "style-over-substance" mentality. I'll take a real, visually meaty poster over this waste-of-a-glance teaser, anyday. By the way, the movie's called "Terminator: Salvation," not "The End Begins." Sure, the partial robotic face arguably belongs to a T-600 or T-800 model, but it could al
Saturday, May 23, 2009 1:03:06 AM
- May the best man win
Friday, May 22, 2009 4:25:26 PM
- Where's the name of the movie?
Thursday, May 21, 2009 9:51:18 AM
- 4 words: EPIC FAIL...SUPER BORING...
This might as well be a black poster with the text "THE END BEGINS"
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:02:28 PM
- This contest is fubar. This is a cool poster...but theres NO way 2000 people voted on this.
I call shanagins. SHANAGINS!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 5:55:21 PM
- Bad typography...bad texture within the text and you can hardly tell what the image is behind it. Good layout though.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 5:30:48 PM
- It's faded really badly.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:36:10 PM
- Can I buy THIS?!?!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:58:22 AM